Satellite-table shotblasting machines
The range of “TS-R4S R5S R6S” type satellite shot blasting machines has been designed for the continuous cycle treatment of parts with small dimensions to be blasted and / or grained, automatic loading-discharge using anthropomorphic robot or manual.
Workpiece satellites are mounted on a special rotating table whose movement is done in steps. The loading and unloading operations take place from the satellite located in front of the machine. The shot blasting machine counts two blasting stations and two dust removal / vestibule.
In the front loading and unloading station there is also a small area used to recover any abrasives left on the pieces.
At each blasting station there are 1 or 2 turbines for the abrasive launch; the satellite, put in rotation by a geared motor combined with INVERTER and mounted on the upper part of the table, exposes all the surfaces of the pieces to the jets of the turbines.
On each of the piece-holding satellites there is a device for automatically regulating its rotation; this mechanism allows to have the pieces always in the same position, the most convenient to the manipulator for loading and unloading.
HERE BELOW YOU CAN FIND ALL THE ADVANTAGES OFFERED BY THIS TYPE OF INSTALLATION:
- Limited dimensions
- Loading and unloading in fixed positions with static work-holder
- Ease of automated loading and unloading by robot
- No foundations
- Less power necessary for turbines, thanks to their position (reduced distance, static, rotating satellites)
- Less escaping dust and shot (rigid dividing partitions)
- Less wear and tear
- Option of locating pieces either hanging or in special baskets
- Cost of apparatus
- Filtering device of reduced dimensions and power requirements
- WE CAN OFFER CONFIGURATIONS WITH 3, 5 OR 7 SATELLITES, AND 2, 4 OR 6 TURBINES, OF 5.5 TO 22Kw EACH